- How do I submit a Warranty Registration for my Minka Aire® ceiling fan?
Click here to complete your Warranty Registration.
- How do I search for a specific fan size?
We offer a variety of fan sizes from 26” to 72”. To search for 72 inch fans for example, please input “72 ceiling fan” in the search box. Fans sizes available: 26", 32", 36", 42", 44", 52", 54", 56", 58", 60", 62", 65", 68", 72".
- How do I purchase a replacement shade/glass?
Contact place of purchase to order item. If the store does not carry the item, they can special order it for you.
- What do I do if I need more chain on my chandelier?
Determine how much chain you will need. The standard length included with our chandeliers is 6 feet of chain. After determining the additional length you need advise the store when purchasing. The chandelier can then be special ordered with additional chain to your specification.
- What if I can’t find an item on the website?
Contact a distributor nearest you with the item number and description OR you can fill out the SUBMIT A QUESTION form with the item number and description. We will do our best to assist you.
- Do you sell direct to the public?
We are currently not set up to direct sell to the public. Our distributors are trained and can assist you with questions regarding the purchase of our product. To find your nearest Minka dealer use our Dealer Locator.
- Can I order a product in a different finish than what is shown?
Unfortunately not. All of our products are available only in the finishes shown.
- I need instructions for my electrician to install my fixture.
Instruction manuals are included in the box for each item. We also have them available on our website. If you need us to provide a copy please fill out the SUBMIT A QUESTION form with the item number and description.
- Do you make bath accessories to match your bathroom lights?
No, we do not.
- I am missing parts. How do I replace them?
Return to the distributor where you purchased the item. All of our distributors are able to provide you with missing parts or they can special order them for you.
- I have a sloped ceiling. Will the fan hang straight?
Most of our Minka Aire® ceiling fans are equipped with a universal hanging system made to hang from a vaulted ceiling up to a 29 degree pitch. In addition we also sell a slope hanging system kit for up to a 45 degree pitch. These kits are available for purchase at your local distributor.
- Can I use a dimmer with my fixture?
Most Kovacs products are dimmable, please check with your George Kovacs dealer for proper application.
- What is the measurement of the back plate on an outdoor fixture found in our catalog?
We do have spec sheets available on our website. If the one you need is not shown please fill out a SUBMIT A QUESTION form and we will be happy to provide a copy.
- My fixture says I need to use a 60 watt bulb. Can I use a higher wattage?
It is not recommended that you use a higher wattage than specified. Exceeding the recommended wattage can create a great safety risk to your home.
- Can I order fixtures in a custom size?
No, unfortunately we can not customize sizes.
- I need help selecting a chandelier, what do I do?
All Minka Group distributors are professionally trained to accommodate your needs they will be very happy to assist you. To find your nearest Minka Group dealer please use our Dealer Locator enter your zip code and you will have a list to choose from in your area.
- How much does my fixture weigh?
The Minka Group® Customer Care department can provide you with the weight or fill out the SUBMIT A QUESTION form and someone will contact you with the information.
- Can you send me a catalog?
For your convenience all Minka Group products are shown on our website. All current catalogs are also featured on our website. If you would like a printed catalog, please contact a distributor nearest you.
- I live outside of the United States. Who can I contact to purchase your products?
We currently manufacture product designed for the United States and its electrical requirements. Should your country comply with US standards, please forward requests to email@example.com and we can direct you accordingly. Should your country not comply with US standards, we could only supply product if the specific job or need met minimum quantity requirements.
- My remote control is not working correctly. What should I do?
Please check the following possible reasons and solutions before you contact your local distributor: 1. Check your batteries to see if they need to be replaced. 2. Check the dip switches in both the remote and the receiver to make sure both are in the same position. If the switches are in the correct position and the remote is not functioning, the alternative cause could be the receiver in the fan. 3. Check the wall switch by flipping it on and off, then retry.